These vegan pancake minis peanut butter & jelly bites by @abbyspantry have us wanting to make a few of our own to squeeze in to our before-bed wind-down.
Generally, our evening routine around here looks like this:
1) Bathe children (sometimes all three, always at least one lol)
2) Brush toddlers’ teethe
3) Read to children
4) Assist toddlers in tidying their room for bed
5) Have a short family worship
6) Have toddlers go potty
7) Kiss all children
8) Tuck toddlers in and flip on their night light
9) Breastfeed baby and put him down for sleep (momma)
10) Tag team to straighten up, focusing especially on cleaning the kitchen
11) Adult cuddles (if one of us hasn’t fallen asleep within minutes of taking a quick breather on the couch lol)
This may vary somewhat, but you get the idea ❤️
One way or another, we think we’ve earned being able to fit in those pancake minis!
🔲 What are your evenings like? Is there something in your routine you can’t live without? Drop us a line below to let us know! Evenings can make or break mornings!—they’re important!